Saturday, September 29, 2012

The Gangnam Style

Wow, that song is really famous. Before, I really hated that song, because of the voice saying 'Oppan Gangnam Style'. But as its popularity increased, I began to like, then love the song. Except for the part I changed into "Eh- pretty lady". That's the only downfall in the song, I think. The other words are okay. I pity the people who don't know how to mimic the dance steps. Like the old women in Big Time Wil Time. And Gangnam Style was the last dance our class in First Quarter Theater Class danced. Man, it was fun! I'll really miss the guys who won't be able to enroll again. It was like leaving the country or something :P Thank you PSY, for the song! And Gangnam Style, you will always be a part of my Philippines!
OPPAN GANGNAM STYLE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment