Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Random p. 3 (from my friend and classmate Zembooya) April 10 2013


Well, this is RANDOM part 1. Here, I will be posting Random stuff, like weird stuff that happened today, or some jokes, or some RANDOM stuff.
Random stuff number 1:
My question for you, are you:
Near sighted (I use the term short-sighted)? Meaning that you read books near your eyes, but has a hard time reading far away. (Unless the words are giant)
Or
Far sighted (I use the term long-sighted)? Meaning you read books a bit far from your eyes, but gets crossed-eyed and blurry.
If you ask me, my eyes are a bit weird, (but I like it) my right eye is far sighted and my left eye is (you guessed it) near sighted. So when I need to read near, I just close my right eye. Vise-Versa.
I have an astigmatism, and I wear glasses for it. My eyes are both short-sighted, and my grade is +250 on the right and +150 on the left.

Random number 2
Are you a lefty or a righter? 
Lefty: Meaning you do (not all) stuff with your left hand.
Righter (I use the term righty): Meaning you do most of your stuff using the right hand.
Most people are right handed, so being left is rare, but for me, I’m AMBIDEXTROUS.
I'm one of the more common types, a righty. But the blood of the Left-Handed runs in my family.
Ambidextrous: A person who can use both hands, but is a both right and left brain.
I could switch my spoon and fork, I use my left for opening the stove, I can switch my fork and knife, I could write with my left, (but my left is ugly, I write better on the wall) the best part is that I can:
USE CHOPSTICKS WITH MY RIGHT OR LEFT!!!!!
Being Ambidextrous is really rare, but it gave me a lesson,
Endy: “What is it?”
I learnt that, what ever gift God gave you, use it for good, and don’t be afraid to tell or show it to other people.
-Zembooya
I have a soft head! 
-Endy
Have a good day! 
Share the blog!
I just wanted to share that post from my friend and classmate Zembooya (whom I know the real name of), who has a brilliant blog. His blog is http://zembooya7endy.wordpress.com/, as he mentioned in the post. The words in royal blue are comments and notes from myself. That post came from http://zembooya7endy.wordpress.com/2013/01/12/random/:D Thanks bro!

No comments:

Post a Comment