Monday, May 27, 2013

Urm so you see my blog background photo (warning: football fanatic-themed) April 9, 2013


Yeah, if that's what your thinking, it is Oscar and David Luiz from Chelsea, celebrating after Oscar's goal against Juventus, probably dancing "September ba dee yaaaa dancin in September ahhhhh", a version of "Gangnam Style", or "The Harlem Shake". LOL XD I am a Chelsea fan, you see. I became one last last year because of my dad (and a numerous multitude of reasons), and I'm extremly grateful that now we have cable TV so I can watch all the fixtures and stuff..... But the cable blacked out last Saturday so we can't watch any TV until tomorrow and I've missed the Chelsea vs. Sunderland game, sadly T.T 

I really like talking about football to my friends, though I only know four people who are for Chelsea (Tito Lee, Matthew, Ethan and Patrick). Most of my friends are for a club in the Big Four (Manchester United, Arsenal, Liverpool, and Chelsea) or Real Madrid or Barca or some other club.... I am the first to update them if any match occurs between our clubs, for example I told all the Red Devil fans we'd be having a match last Monday and I was like "YAY WE WON"! And now I'm hearing that my team and Maya didi's (one of my best friends) Liverpool are having a match and I go shake her hand and say "May the best team win." because I've some respect for her and her team. 

Last Thursday, I told some of my footy fan friends I'd be watching a 1:45 AM Chelsea vs. Rubin Kazan game, and I stayed up till that time. Though Dad got me up at 1AM and he said the game had already started! We went down and we watched right after Torres got a shot in, which was on the 16th minute. We stayed up till 3AM watching. Reminds me of when I stayed up till 1:35AM on another Thursday, which was Valentine's, watching Chelsea vs. Sparta Praha. And it was also Europa League. Oscar scored a late winner that night, and made my day. I told my classmates abroad (whom I am quite close with) through Facebook and one even reprimanded me of saying "I love Oscar" and we continued talking about Guardians of Ga'Hoole after that... Really, when Oscar came out as a sub my spirits lifted and I didn't wanna fall asleep on the sofa after that. He was my favorite player at that time, because he was handsome and I like him LOL

And he scored!!!! My profile picture in FB still remains the same, his picture after that goal :3 Haha........ :/ 
I made a list of my favorite Chelsea players and why they are my favorites:
1. Oscar dos Santos Emboaba Junior-handsome
2. Petr Cech-different, goalkeeper
3. David Luiz-hilarious
4. Eden Hazard-HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD
5. Juan Mata-awesome
6. Yossi Benayoun-Israeli
7. Branislav Ivanovic-you have to get to know him to know why

Ah well..... I talk a lot about football... Anyways I found a site called FitbaThatba that's full of hilarious football stuff, except that the two 'idiots' from Scotland swear too much. I found hilarious videos from there and roflol. Like 'Robin van Persie hits the post a lot' and 'Lionel Messi christmas nativity story' and about 'a Chelsea manager tale has no happy ending' and stuff..... I do wish they don't swear that much -,- 

Man I really want to get to Stamford Bridge.........
Lionel Messi is cool
I've been on Club Penguin for six years
Tic tac is delicious 
I want sinigang right now
K-LOVE plays songs over and over
Like my fb page facebook.com/LookImABananaIceKing
My puffles' names are Christopher and Sam Alexis.
I don't know why I'm using bold type A LOT RAARHARHHHGAAHRHGHHGHG 
And I like bananas!!!!!

:3 ~Samantha ;)
(angry Neil Lennon)

P.S. At the moment: I just edited some parts t be right. I let my puffle Sam Alexis go back to the wild, and she was replaced by Mintz, last week :c So my puffles are Christopher and Mintz! I changed my profile picture to my face that was taken during a picnic in Godawari National Park by Tita Mags Yap, but I changed it again when Chelsea won the Europa League, and now its Branislav hugging Oscar. I was hoping Iolo, my classmate, would ask me "Why is Oscar in it again? XD" LOL HAHA :3 Plus the Liverpool vs Chelsea game was...... well search the 'Net for 'Suarez bites Ivanovic' you will die laughing 

No comments:

Post a Comment