Wednesday, September 3, 2014

One statement.

WELL.
I've pretty much not posted on this place for a year and a day.
Mostly because I have another blog, What are the odds? to dote upon. And I pondered, after a year of having quite abandoned this blog, about what I should do with two Bloggers in my hands.
By then I had published more-or-less proper blogposts on What are the odds? And I found some articles were out of place with the odd theme of that blog. They were the essays and stuff I wrote for school, and of course they were out of place because WAO was kinda personal. But I still wanted them posted on the Internet somewhere. Then I get a flashbulb, haha, "WHY NOT ON ON WINGS LIKE EAGLES??" That idea was ace.

Now, I renovated it a bit, and spent the last precious 30 minutes of my night free time searching for a theme like on Tumblr. The customising fazed me, so I resolved myself to a classic Blogger theme, which you see now. And then I wrote this announcement.

I bet you're all looking at me with Thibaut's face… or Diego's - doesn't matter, they look the same
So I guess I'll be posting on this outlet again? ;) Expect Greatness.

ENJOY MY SCHOOL POSSESSIONS!!!!

P.S. I'm still going to edit my "about" page, because my eyes hurt reading it. Please don't read it right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment