Tuesday, June 4, 2013

My irises aren't black :O


I just found out that my eyes weren't actually black. Lol

Actually, if you look at them in normal lighting, they look black. But I went to the mirror awhile ago and saw that they were really rust-colored, with some dark specks circling the pupil, and a black outer ring. I used an Energizer head light to see my irises, and man, how did mah eyes look black?! My eyes hurt after too much light exposure. HAHA wow 

I have a fascination with irises, as a matter of fact. I think I even have heterochromia iridum.  Sometimes I look at people's eyes and find out what color their eyes are. And if you use normal lighting to scale my eyes, they're a 16 in the Martin-Schultz scale, but if you put direct light to them, it's 11 maybe. 


Taken using a MacBook :/



eyes in normal bad MacBook light o.o

whatever, but if you look my eyes are black in sunlight. :T

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (LOL)




Yes, you might think I'm really weird. Welcome to my world.







Oh, and I wonder what Jesus's irises were colored like. Blue, brown or grey? Haha
JESUS GIVE ME UR EYES!!!!!! please

No comments:

Post a Comment