Sunday, June 2, 2013

So I was up on the balcony

I took my stuffed penguin out for a bath. Then I took him upstairs to the balcony to hang him.



A Black Kite and a House Crow in conjunction



I found this Red-Vented Bulbul on the same spot earlier. It seems to be his roosting place. I called him Chik-Boy for no apparent reason. He flew off when I took a step nearer to him. Pity.




These are some of the kids that play every afternoon. Some days I watch the boys play football, wearing different jerseys, and myself hoping to join them or at least become a ballboy (ballgirl). Rabin dai, Abbie and I went up there once, with our bikes, and finally I did act as a ballboy once. I usually wear my Chelsea jersey going there.

Solar power thingamajig.

Penguin enduring being dried. He's five years old now.

A Rock Pigeon in flight.

My glamour shot .-.


A glance through my lens.


Another of those pigeons who like roosting on top of the water tanks. I once named one Elliot. Or was it Max? I can't remember.




I guess this is my right lens, which is +250.

Probably my left, +150.



Pigeons.






"All things bright and beautiful, all creatures great and small.... All things wise and wonderful, the Lord God made them all."

No comments:

Post a Comment